Yoga teacher training
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do – Rumi
with Beate McLatchie & international guest teachers
Come dive with us into the depth of Yoga and the magic of Bali!
Our Bali Yoga teacher trainings are set on 7 weekends starting September in our Bali Yoga Wien studio in Vienna or every February for 3 weeks directly on the beach in the Kampung in Amed. The beauty and spirit of Bali offer the ideal background to relax into studying and flow into your asana practice while still finding time for ourselves and to visit temples, beaches and spas.
Beate, who has lived in Bali for 22 years, shares her island experiences and her favorite spots; her extensive studies in Yoga, self- development and nutrition offer you the depth and precision to take your asana practice and life skills to the next level. Handpicked international guest teachers, local healers and therapists round off our one-of-a-kind teacher training team.
Our unique trainings not only build a solid foundation for you to teach Yoga but tend to create unforgettable life-time experiences, and may be your next stepping-stone towards creating the life you want.
in Vienna: 6.9 – 1.12.2019 / 11.9. – 04.12.2020
7 weekends , Friday til Sunday (3 full days):
6.-8. September 2019
20.-22. September 2019
4.-6. October 2019
18.-20. October 2019
1.-3. November 2019
15.-17. November 2019
29. November -1. Dezember 2019
8. February – 1. March 2020
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- Deposit: € 500 (non-refundable, to be paid with your application)
- Early Bird: € 2,900 (incl. deposit & tax; avail. 120 days before training start)
- Standard Rate: € 3,200 (incl. deposit & tax; to be paid in full latest 60 days before training start))
- Individual Payment Plan: € 3,400 (incl. deposit & tax)
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD in Bali (to be paid together with your application to guarantee your room choice or as soon as possible; the rates are inclusive of 3 daily vegetarian meals – except lunch and dinner every Wednesday and the last 3 Sundays)
- Single bedroom : € 1,900.-
- Double bedroom: € 1,400.-
- 3-bedroom: € 1,200.-
terms and conditions and more details for these costs please find here
- daily 3.5 – 4 hours yoga practice (in Bali)
- yoga asanas, yoga philosophy and methodology, yoga lineage and history, anatomy
- the mental, energetic and spiritual aspects of yoga
- yogic lifestyle: nutrition, ayurveda, social responsibility
- study of the self, self-development
- working with and experiencing Javanese and Balinese healers
- study of the art and the business of teaching
Our training in Vienna is in German and the ones in Bali in English and in Bali all teachers (besides Beate) speak English; however, we offer special assistance to German speaking nationals in Bali and English speaking nationals in Vienna.
- the books from the reading list and the teacher training handbook are available in both languages
- The handbook is available in either English or German – it is your choice
- Beate is available in her classes to support you in both languages
- The final exam “Bali Memories” can be written in either German or English.
What "style" of yoga are we teaching?
These trainings are based on the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, which describes the system that is typically known as Hatha Yoga today.
In addition to the detailed study of basic Hatha Yoga postures, we offer a practical, intelligently structured Yoga Vinyasa Sequence, our “Ananda8”, that may be taught with confidence and competence right after your certification, and can also be adjusted and varied to your own liking and creativity. At the same time you will practice and experience a variety of “styles” of yoga:
- Yoga focussed on alignment as taught by Beate practicing and studying the Iyengar method
- Restorative Yoga
- Creative Vinyasa Flow
- Special Focus Yoga such as Pregnancy, Menstruation, the very stiff
- Therapeutic Yoga such as for lower back issues, knees, neck & shoulders
- Bali Yoga Bootcamp Style
Your teacher training beach accommodation in Bali
The trainings are taking place in the Bali Yoga Wien studio in Vienna or at The Kampung in Amed by the beach.
Your daily schedule in Bali looks like this
06:00 – 06:30 Meditation, Pranayama
06:30 – 07:00 Tea Break
07:00 – 09:00 Asana Morning Practice
09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast & Break
10:00 – 13:00 Theory
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch & Break
14:30 – 16:30 Theory
16:30 – 17:00 Pause
17:00 – 18:00 Ananda8 & other practices
06:00 – 06:30 pranayama, meditation
06:30 – 07:00 morning smoothie & tea break
07:00 – 09:00 morning asana practice
09:00 – 10:00 breakfast & break
10:00 – 13:00 theory
13:00 – 14:30 lunch & break
14:30 – 16:30 theory
16:30 – 17:00 fresh coconut break
17:00 – 18:30 asana sunset practice
18:30 – 19:30 dinner & break
19:30 – 21:00 evening lecture or activity, kirtan, movie
2 Sundays off