Yoga teacher training
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do – Rumi
with Beate McLatchie & Bruno Teyssandier
Come dive with us into the depth of Yoga and the magic of Bali!
Our Bali Yoga teacher trainings are set directly on the beach in Amed. The beauty and spirit of Bali offers the ideal background to relax into studying and flow into your asana practice while still finding time to visit temples, beaches and spas.
Beate, who has lived in Bali for 22 years, shares her island experiences, her favourite spots and extensive studies in Yoga, self- development and nutrition. Bruno’s intense asana studies in various Yoga styles offer you the depth and precision to take your practice to the next level. Handpicked international guest teachers, local healers and therapists round off our one-of-a-kind teacher training team.
Our unique trainings not only build a solid foundation for you to teach Yoga but create unforgettable life-time experiences, and may be your next stepping-stone towards creating the life you want.
September 1st – September 23rd 2018
February 2nd – February 24th 2019
October 26th – November 16th 2019
February 1st – February 23rd 2020
October 24th – November 15th 2020
Next Info-Day: April 28th 15:00 – 19:00 with Beate at Bali Yoga Wien
15:00 – 17:00 Questions & Answers with Beate
17:30 – 19:00 Ananda8 Vinyasa with Bali Yoga Teacher
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- Deposit: € 500 (non-refundable, to be paid with your application)
- Early Bird: € 2,900 (incl. deposit & tax; avail. 120 days before start)
- Standard Rate: € 3,200 (incl. deposit & tax)
- Individual Payment Plan: € 3,400 (incl. deposit & tax)
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD (incl 3 daily vegan meals; except lunch and dinner every Wednesday and the last 3 Sundays)
- Single bedroom : € 1,900.-
- Double bedroom: € 1,400.-
- 3-bedroom: € 1,200.-
- daily 3.5 – 4 hours yoga practice
- yoga asanas, yoga philosophy and methodology, yoga lineage and history, anatomy
- the mental, energetic and spiritual aspects of yoga
- yogic lifestyle: nutrition, ayurveda, social responsibility
- study of the self, self-development
- working with and experiencing Javanese and Balinese healers
- study of the art and the business of teaching
Our training is in English and all teachers (besides Beate) speak English; however we offer special assistance to German speaking nationals.
All lessons and asana practices are taught in English; however, the theory lessons are translated into German; most books from the reading list and the teacher training handbook are available in both languages. Also the final exam “Bali Memories” can be written in either German or English.
What "style" of yoga are we teaching?
This training is based on the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, which describes the system that is typically known as Hatha Yoga today.
In addition to the detailed study of basic Hatha Yoga postures, we offer a practical, intelligently structured Yoga Vinyasa Sequence, our “Ananda8”, that may be taught with confidence and competence right after your certification, and can also be adjusted and varied to your own liking and creativity. At the same time you will practice and experience a variety of “styles” of yoga:
- Yoga focussed on alignment as taught by the lead trainers practicing and studying the Iyengar method
- Restorative Yoga
- Creative Vinyasa Flow
- a taste of Bikram, Ashtanga Vinyasa & Sivananda Yoga
- Special Focus Yoga such as Pregnancy, Menstruation, the very stiff
- Therapeutic Yoga such as for Lower back issues, knees
- Bali Yoga Bootcamp Style
Your daily schedule in Bali looks like this
06:00 – 06:30 pranayama, meditation
06:30 – 07:00 morning smoothie & tea break
07:00 – 09:00 morning asana practice
09:00 – 10:00 breakfast & break
10:00 – 13:00 theory
13:00 – 14:30 lunch & break
14:30 – 16:30 theory
16:30 – 17:00 fresh coconut break
17:00 – 18:30 asana sunset practice
18:30 – 19:30 dinner & break
19:30 – 21:00 evening lecture or activity, kirtan, movie
2 Sundays off