Terms and Conditions

Yoga Teacher Training

The minimum number of students for the training is 8 students. If the minimum number is not reached the training will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded in full (excl. deposit).

Terms & Conditions Bali Yoga Wien Teacher Training

FOR THE ACCOMMODATION IN BALI

We would like to clarify at this point that Bali Yoga Wien is ONLY a “middle-man” for accommodation in Bali without any financial involvement. Bali Yoga Wien supports the process in collecting all transfers for accommodation in Bali transferring one full deposit and one final payment to Bali. The rental agreement is between the renter and the villa in Bali.

Deposit

For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 30% of the total rental amount is payable
For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 30% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest please pays the remaining 70% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.

Cancellation Policy

Notice of cancellation are please to be sent in writing via email to Bali Yoga Wien or the villa and will follow the general cancellation fees below:

20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the villa in Bali will refund any remaining balance to you.

An administration charge of US$50.00 will apply to each change after a booking has been confirmed. Changes cannot necessarily be accommodated in all cases. In order to avoid paying the above cancellation fees we encourage all our clients to take out a comprehensive travel insurance so if for any reason (medical, accidents, etc.) your trip is cancelled, you can reclaim any lost monies.

If the accommodation in Bali is cancelling (eg minimum number of participants, Force Majeure) the villa in Bali will refund the total amount minus the deposit to the renter.

Transfer fees

Any transfer fees caused through the involvement of Bali Yoga Wien are please being reembursed at the beginning of the training.