– All our mornings now take place from 7-8 o’clock, so you can hop on the mats at home before work! (Bali Yoga Morning with Beate, Sunrise Flow and Bali Yoga Bootcamp)
– Sunrise flow every Tuesday from 7-8 am will be taught by Daniela Hinderer
– Free meditation on Wednesdays is from 8:15-8:45 am
– Rücken yoga on Tuesdays is now from 17:30-18:45
– We have 2 new Yin Yang yoga classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 19:00-20:15
Yes! We have now limited attendance to 22 students in the Shiva Shala and 16 students in the Buddha Shala to guarantee individual care. With an online registration you are sure to secure your spot.
Your registration is binding and is booked to your account. For the fairness to others, we ask you to cancel your registration in good time (possible up to 120 minutes before the start of the class) if something comes up and you are unable to attend. For Back Yoga, Yin Yang Yoga and Power Yoga we have a cancellation period of 3 hours as these classes are very popular and often overbooked.
If you haven’t been to our studio before you can create an account for yourself, sign up for the desired class, select the preferred product online and pay for it. This way you don't need to fill out a form at the studio – voila!
We teach a multitude of ”styles”. From Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Heal Your Back, Yin Yoga, Yoga Bootcamp, Kundalini Yoga, Sensit Yoga to special classes such as Meditation, Yoga for Women, and Community Class.
green: ALL LEVELS
yellow: FOR WOMEN
Mats are included in our trial offers, memberships and time cards, otherwise €1 per mat.
On public holidays there is only one yoga practice: Holiday Vinyasa at 6:00pm
All our yoga practices are taught in German (besides Jonathan's and Anna’s). However, if a student requests English, we ask the other students if it is okay. If it is agreed upon, we can also teach every class in English. All our teachers (besides Anne and Klaus) happily teach in English.